Packet Switched Streaming Services Activity Group
What We Do
- We perform and document pre-planned, controlled interoperability tests for Packet-Switched Streaming Services according to technical specifications from 3GPP (TS 26.233, TS 26.234, and TS 26.244) and 3GPP2 (C.P0046 and C.S0050). Scope of testing is full: From the creation phase, to delivery and playback/consumption of multimedia content over wireless networks.
- We plan, conduct, and track rigorous interoperability tests for the benefit of participating member companies.
- We provide detailed input to 3GPP, 3GPP2 and other SDO’s so that the findings can be applied to further improve the relevant standards.
IMTC forged professional alliances with several standards development organizations.
- Private e-mail reflectors are used to ensure maximum confidentiality.
- Conference calls for milestone update about contribution statuses and create and update TIP documentation.
- Face-to-face meetings when and if needed. Participation is limited to IMTC members in good standing.
Participation is limited to IMTC members in good standing.
In order to participate, your company must be an IMTC member in good standing and a developer of one of the following; streaming servers, content distribution servers, content creation tools, or multimedia terminals.
- By identifying and resolving interoperability issues you will improve the quality of your company’s solutions.
- Be the first to test drive new capabilities added to 3GPP and 3GPP2 streaming standards with industry leaders. Gain access to experts’ news and views regarding standards.
- PSS AG is extremely active, well established with a contagious collaborative spirit.
PSS AG provides de-facto proof for interoperability: providers purchasing PSS services acknowledge participation in PSS AG tests.
Testing opportunities include:
- Face-to-face meetings events per year
- Remote testing available almost continuously
How to Join