Marketing Activity Group
The growth in telecommunications is driving the market for many new types of multimedia products and services. As 3G mobile, Broadband CATV/DSL and WLAN/WiMAX networks deploy worldwide, the interoperability of these products and services becomes vitally important.
Networks and services are converging, providing the opportunity for telecommunications suppliers and service providers to deliver innovative applications and services to their customers.
With the further acceptance of packet and SIP based services combined with the implementation of IMS networks, IMTC member companies work together to insure their products, networks and services provide leading-edge applications to the world’s growing community of advanced communications customers.
To this end, the IMTC stands as the only industry association single-mindedly dedicated to the advancement of multimedia services over Mobile and IP networks.
What We Do
• Improve and Boost IMTC visibility and brand recognition and hence relevance
• Nurture membership by building on the value platform and keeping pace with the direction of its member base
• Increase interest and membership by spotlighting the unique nature of IMTC interoperability events across technology and services
• Define a marketing communication plan that will evolve with the IMTC and its needs
• Explore supplemental funding channels and innovative co-marketing opportunities across member base and industry events.
• Expand the impact of the IMTC from the technical and interoperability expertise to include growing the overall global market for multimedia applications and services.
How We Work Together
Members of the Marketing Activity Group (MAG) work together on a sometimes daily and certainly weekly basis through conference calls, meetings and networks. We have frequent contacts with and support the IMTC member base year long for the implementation of the Marketing Plan and for specific projects such as the Spring Forum and the SuperOP! events.
We work in a truly collaborative manner where the objectives of the IMTC and member companies are always more important than those of an individual person or corporation. We subscribe to the notion that driving and shaping the overall mobile and broadband multimedia markets will create more business for the member companies and provide fast-to-market solutions and services for end-customers.
Create awareness of the IMTC and the benefits of multimedia communications through industry forums, white papers, press releases, article placements and publications.
Activities are strategically decided and implemented through an annual Marketing Plan which encompasses areas such as Press/Media, Events, Internet/Intranet, Communications, Promotions and Corporate Marketing.
How to Join
We are currently expanding the group with representation from service providers/operators, major suppliers, enhanced service platform companies and other innovative firms. If you are a marketing professional at one of our member companies and are driven to improve the overall IMTC and market, please take a look at the following presentation.
2006 is the year of Mobile and Broadband Multimedia: Be a Part of the Growth.