Dynamic Services for the Digital Economy and Hyper-connected World
The communications industry is transitioning to agile, assured, and orchestrated services that are optimized for the digital economy and the hyper-connected world. These emerging services provide an on-demand experience with user-directed control over service capabilities and are delivered over automated, virtualized, and interconnected networks powered by LSO (Lifecycle Service Orchestration), SDN, NFV, CE 2.0 (Carrier Ethernet 2.0), and MEF 3.0.
Our seminars will focus on exciting MEF-led industry initiatives to build a global ecosystem of connected networks supporting orchestration of dynamic services across multiple providers and multiple technology domains within provider networks. MEF is working closely with many of the world’s leading service and technology providers, open source projects, and industry organizations to accelerate the creation of this global ecosystem, which will be enabled by standardized open LSO APIs that orchestrate standardized services.
|São Paulo, Brazil||June 7|
|Mexico City, Mexico||June 21|
|Buenos Aires, Argentina||September 12|
Thank you for participating in the 2017 MEF Seminars!
- Service providers
- Wholesale operators
- Mobile operators
- Cloud service providers
- Technology providers
- OSS/BSS companies
- Enterprise companies
- Line of Business executives
- Product management and marketing
- Network and service engineers and architects
- Carrier/Access management
- Service operations
Using a one-day format, MEF Seminars are regional micro-events that will bring leading subject matter experts to locations around the globe to educate participants on industry trends and developments.
Seminar Topics include:
- MEF 3.0 Transformational Global Services Framework:
- Standardized, Orchestrated Services. The MEF 3.0 service family includes dynamic Carrier Ethernet, wavelength, IP, SD-WAN, Security-as-a-Service, and other virtualized services that will be orchestrated over programmable networks using LSO APIs.
- Open LSO APIs. MEF’s LSO Reference Architecture guides agile development of standardized LSO APIs that enable orchestration of MEF 3.0 services across multiple providers and over multiple network technology domains (e.g., Packet WAN, Optical Transport, SD-WAN, 5G, etc.).
- Service and Technology Certifications. MEF 3.0 certification is delivered by MEF’s testing partner, Iometrix, using an advanced cloud-based virtualized test platform that empowers subscribing companies to certify that their services and technologies comply with the latest MEF 3.0 standards.
- Expanded Community Collaboration. MEF is working with many of the world’s leading service and technology providers, open source projects, standards associations, and enterprises to realize a shared vision of dynamic services orchestrated across automated networks.
Pre and Post Conference Materials
All registrants will receive advance communications which include links to recommended preparatory materials such as white papers, videos and presentations. Attendees will have access to presentation materials for download at the completion of the conference.
The Speakers: Meet The Experts
MEF is a community of thousands of subject matter experts and other professionals that cooperate to advance the development and deployment of advanced network services. Each seminar will be hosted by MEF leaders and other key contributors such as Committee chairs, specification, white paper editors and API development leaders.
Interested in Sponsoring?
- One speaking, panelist, or moderator slot
- Access to registration list pre and post event
- Attendance at press briefings with the local press and MEF executives (when scheduled)
- Marketing - includes a variety of activities for seminar promotion and sponsor branding on the following:
- Seminar webpage on MEF public website
- Seminar promotional emails
- MEF social media channels, weekly posts
- On-site signage
- Sponsor-initiated promo marketing activities, such as email campaigns
- MEF Seminar banner for inclusion on sponsor web site and email promotions
- Table for product demo or collateral
- One Seminar: $6,000
- Seminar Pack (3): $15,000 ($5,000 each additional)
The Bogotá Marriott
Av. El dorado # 69b - 53
|October 10, 2017||Details|
|São Paulo, Brasil
Renaissance Sao Paulo Hotel
Alameda Santos, 2233 Sao Paulo 01419-002 Brazil
|September 27, 2017||Details|
|Mexico City, Mexico
Mexico City Marriott Reforma Hotel
Paseo de la Reforma 276
Col Juarez, Col Juarez, 06600
|June 22, 2017||Details|
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Santiago
Avenida Vitacura 2727
Las Condes, Santiago
|September 27, 2016||Details|
|Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Pestana Rio Atlântica
Avenida Atlântica, 2964
Rio de Janeiro
|September 22, 2016||Details|
|Johannesburg, South Africa
138 Rivonia Road
|June 9, 2016||Details|
Radisson Blu Hotel
Upper Hill, Nairobi
Tel: +254 (0) 709 810 000
|June 6, 2016||Details|
|London, United Kingdom
Hilton London Canary Wharf
South Quay, Marsh Wall
|May 17, 2016||Details|
|Mexico City, Mexico
NH Collection Mexico City Reforma
Liverpool, 155; Zona Rosa 06600
|March 16, 2016||Details|
|Beijing, China †
Crowne Plaza Beijing Sun Palace
Yunnan Dasha, North - East Corner of Taiyanggong Bridge, Xibahe, North East 3rd Ring Road
Chaoyang District, Beijing 100028, China
|April 13, 2016||Details|
For additional MEF sponsorship opportunities, see here.