Copyright © MEF 2020
- All of this sites web pages and web page code and design elements.
- No use of similar design elements giving the impression that other sites represent the MEF are permitted.
- Other work downloadable from this site containing copyright notices may not be copied or reproduced.
The following may be used with limitations
- All documents, presentations, animations and videos for industry-specific proprietary purpose.
- MEF Technical Specifications may be downloaded and copied subject to the constraints listed in the copyright notices contained in those documents.
- MEF presentations may be downloaded for reference-only; and used for professional purposes.
- No more than three slides may be copied and used per document without prior written permission from the MEF and owners of this site.
- Use, duplication or reproduction of stock photos, art work and illustrations is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN and will result in legal action against you personally or your company by the owner, licensor, reseller of any stock photos which may exist on the MEF web sites, documents or in presentations. Should the owners of this site and/or MEF be contacted and/or impacted in any way as a result of forbidden use, duplication or reproduction, the owner of this site and/or MEF will be forced to legal action.
- When using MEF materials such as charts, diagram etc, a notice: "Courtesy of MEF" always appears next to the item in question.
- It is not the intention that complete or partial presentations be copied and represented as the work of others.