Posted on Reading Time: 2 minuteson
Blog Post Details
Title: 50-60 characters. Title Case
Example: MEF Edge VIEW Blog Post Guidelines
Excerpt: 50-100 characters. Sentence case.
Example: MEF welcomes informative, technical, and educational, industry-relevant articles. Please follow these submission guidelines.
- Informative, thought leadership, technical deep-dive, and educational articles.
- Original content; the article may not be reproduced or re-published from elsewhere.
- We are not able to accept commercial or self-promotional content.
- We are able to facilitate Q&A formats.
Format: Microsoft Word document.
Length: 600–2000 words
- The featured image appears on the main Edge VIEW Blog page and at the top of your article.
- You may provide an image that you own and provide permission for commercial use.
- If you do not supply a featured image, MEF will select a stock image.
- 900px x 500px in dimension.
- You may provide 1–3 charts or diagrams to be included.
- Diagrams should not reference commercial product names.
- Abstract: Before writing your article, please submit a one-paragraph abstract on your topic to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Article: Upon approval of your Abstract, please submit the full article in the Word document template provided, with title and excerpt, following these content guidelines.
- Article Editing: MEF will review the article for content. If the content is approved, we will complete copyediting. If the article requires more substantial rework due to content or other elements, we will return it with requested updates.
- Article Proofreading: Once the article has been finalized in Word, we will proofread it.
- Publication-Ready Review: We will return the finalized article to the author for a final courtesy review with estimated publication date.
- Publication Notification: When the article has been published, we will notify the author with the URL.
MEF will feature the published article in:
- Edge VIEW Blog on MEF.net
- “MEF Insider” email quarterly newsletter
- Social media channels: LinkedIn, Twitter
- As part of your authorship commitment, we ask that you please cross-promote the blog post on your own social media channels.
- You may include a section indicating where interested readers may learn more about the topic.
- You may include 1–2 URL references.
Please see other examples of published blog posts on the Edge VIEW Blog.
When you submit your article, please include the following details about yourself:
- Company Website URL
- Author Bio: 1–4 paragraphs
- Headshot Image: at least 208px x 208px, jpg format author-givenname-surname.jpg
Questions about submitting a blog post for consideration? Please contact email@example.com