The MEF Distinguished Fellow Award is given each year to an exceptional individual who has, over time, provided a major contribution to the development, adoption, and impact of MEF’s works. The deadline for 2022 submissions is 20 December 2022. The winner will be announced during the opening plenary session of the Q1 MEF Members Meeting on Tuesday, 31 January 2023. Please see below for more details and submission guidelines.
Awarded MEF Distinguished Fellows Receive
- Lifetime ability to participate in MEF activities (perpetual member status)
- Recognition on MEF public site page with picture and bio
- Acknowledgement in a press release
- A special plaque
- MEF business cards
- MEF email address
- Qualification: Current MEF members
- Submission Open: 23 November 2022
- Any MEF member can submit a nomination.
- Email a 500-word (max) narrative to Kevin Vachon (Kevin@mef.net) & Alysia Bennett (Alysia@mef.net), stating why the individual deserves this award.
- Submission Deadline: 20 December 2022