LSO Framework Release ‘Fergie’
The theme of this release is the complete Business APIs Suite (by adding Product Catalog and Product Offering Availability and Pricing Discovery APIs). It also enriches the Operational API Suite by adding Performance Monitoring and Passive Statistics and Streaming Management.
- All APIs have been reviewed and updated to follow their respective Business Requirements & Use Cases and Developer Guides documents
- The following APIs and their respective Developer Guides have been published as MEF Standards:
- The following documents have their Letter Ballots open and will be likely shortly published as MEF standards:
- MEF W141 – LSO Cantata and LSO Sonata Billing Management API – Developer Guide
- New Documents
- MEF W110 – Product Offering Availability and Pricing Discovery – Business Requirements and Use Cases
- MEF W127 – LSO Cantata and LSO Sonata Product Catalog – Business Requirements and Use Cases
- MEF W128.1 – LSO API Security Profile
- MEF W133.1 – Allegro, Interlude and Legato Fault Management and Performance Monitoring BR&UC
- MEF W142 – LSO Cantata and LSO Sonata Product Catalog API & Developer Guide
- MEF W143 – Performance Monitoring Profiles, Jobs, Notifications and Collection API and Developer Guide
- MEF W147 – Streaming Management API and Developer Guide
- MEF W160 – LSO Cantata and LSO Sonata Product Offering Availability and Pricing Discovery API – Developer Guide
The LSO Marketplace offers the possibility to blend the desired APIs with chosen Products. Thus the APIs blended with all products that were available in
generated/staticBinding are no longer provided.
NOTE: Please note the Readme files in particular directories that provide more detailed information about corresponding functionalities.
For full access to the MEF LSO Community, please see the MEF Wiki or contact the MEF Community Manager at email@example.com.