MEF 10.2.1 Performance Attributes Amendment to MEF 10.2
Amendment to MEF 10.2. NOTE: THIS STANDARD HAS BEEN SUPERSEDED.
This amendment makes the following changes to MEF 10.2:
NOTE: THIS STANDARD HAS BEEN SUPERSEDED.
- The definition of Qualified Service Frames in Section 6.9 is modified to clarify that Frame Delay, Inter-Frame Delay Variation and Frame Loss Ratio performance commitments only apply during available time.
- Section 6.9.5 has been deleted since the definition for frame loss ratio needed for availability is now contained in the availability section.
- Section 6.9.6 has been modified to fix an inconsistency in MEF 10.2, specifically to also relate the FLR metric to Qualified Service Frames.
- Section 6.9.7 has been deleted.
- Section 6.9.8 has been replaced to modify the definition of Availability that now uses frame loss during a sliding window to determine the availability or unavailability for each short time interval,. In addition, a single loss threshold replaces two loss thresholds in the definition. Text has been changed related to Scheduled Downtime, including the replacement of the term with Maintenance Interval. Text has been removed related to Unscheduled Downtime.
- Section 6.9.9 has been added to define two new performance attributes for resiliency performance.
- The new terms used in this amendment are defined in table form for inclusion into section 2 of a future roll-up.
Standards published by MEF are intended for general distribution to the public and may be downloaded from this site and reproduced without charge. Any reproduction of MEF documents shall contain the following statement: “Reproduced with permission of MEF Forum.” All rights granted to MEF under applicable copyright laws are expressly reserved. No permission is granted to any recipient or user of MEF publications to modify any of the information contained therein and MEF disclaims all responsibility and liability for such modifications.