MEF 26.0.3 Service Level Specification Amendment to MEF 26
The purpose of this document is to add Service Level Specification performance attribute definitions
and related requirements to MEF 26.1.
The purpose of this document is to add Service Level Specification performance attribute definitions and related requirements to MEF 26.1 The following performance attributes are covered:
- One-way Frame Delay (Section 126.96.36.199)
- One-way Frame Delay Range (Section 188.8.131.52)
- One-way Mean Frame Delay (Section 184.108.40.206)
- One-way Inter-Frame Delay Variation (Section 220.127.116.11)
- One-way Frame Loss Ratio (Section 18.104.22.168
- One-way Availability (Section 22.214.171.124)
- One-way High Loss Intervals (Section 126.96.36.199), and One-way Consecutive High Loss Intervals (Section 188.8.131.52)
Standards published by MEF are intended for general distribution to the public and may be downloaded from this site and reproduced without charge. Any reproduction of MEF documents shall contain the following statement: "Reproduced with permission of MEF Forum." All rights granted to MEF under applicable copyright laws are expressly reserved. No permission is granted to any recipient or user of MEF publications to modify any of the information contained therein and MEF disclaims all responsibility and liability for such modifications. Most standards are introduced by an overview presentation that gives background and explanations that are in addition to the normative definitions in the standards. Superseded standards are available to MEF members.