MEF 45.0.1 Amendment to MEF 45: OVC Services Requirements for L2CP
Amendment to MEF 45. NOTE: THIS STANDARD HAS BEEN SUPERSEDED.
This amendment makes the following changes to MEF 45:
NOTE: THIS STANDARD HAS BEEN SUPERSEDED.
• Adds a new subsection to section 10 to identify L2CP attributes necessary to support E-Access and E-Transit Services as defined in MEF 51.
• Replaces the UNI Tunnel Access (UTA) Service requirements in section 10.3.3 with Feeder OVC requirements. This makes MEF 45 consistent with MEF 26.2 which supersedes MEF 28 and replaces the UNI Tunnel Access Service with the Feeder OVC.
• Corrects the error in Table 6.
• Corrects broken cross references in sections 9 and 10.
• Adds MEF 51 OVC Services to the References in section 11, removes unnecessary references, and corrects other references.
Standards published by MEF are intended for general distribution to the public and may be downloaded from this site and reproduced without charge. Any reproduction of MEF documents shall contain the following statement: "Reproduced with permission of MEF Forum." All rights granted to MEF under applicable copyright laws are expressly reserved. No permission is granted to any recipient or user of MEF publications to modify any of the information contained therein and MEF disclaims all responsibility and liability for such modifications.