LSO Framework Release ‘Ella’
The theme of this release is the Introduction of LSO Operational APIs and it also introduces the Billing API. Three APIs and Developer Guides: Product Order Management, Trouble Ticketing, and LSO API Security Profile are now finalized standards, and six additional are in Letter Ballot.
- All APIs have been reviewed and updated to follow their respective Business Requirements & Use Cases and Developer Guides documents
- The following APIs and their respective Developer Guides have been published as MEF Standards:
- The following documents have their Letter Ballots open and will be likely shortly published as MEF standards:
- MEF W123 – LSO Cantata and LSO Sonata Product Order Management API – Developer Guide
- MEF W124 – LSO Cantata and LSO Sonata Trouble Ticket and Incident Management API – Developer Guide
- MEF W137 – LSO Cantata and LSO Sonata Appointment Management API – Developer Guide
- MEF W134 – Billing and Invoice Business Requirements and Use Cases
- MEF W106 – LSO Sonata Access E-Line Product Schemas and Developer Guide
- MEF W125 – LSO Cantata and LSO Sonata – Subscriber Ethernet Product Schemas and Developer Guide
- New documents:
- MEF W141 – LSO Cantata and LSO Sonata Billing Management API – Developer Guide
- MEF W125.0.1 – Amendment to MEF 125 LSO Cantata and LSO Sonata – Subscriber Ethernet Product Schemas and Developer Guide
The LSO Marketplace has introduced the possibility to blend the desired APIs with chosen Products. Thus the APIs blended with all products that were available in
generated/staticBinding are no longer provided.
NOTE: Please note the Readme files in particular directories that provide more detailed information about corresponding functionalities.
For full access to the MEF LSO Community, please see the MEF Wiki or contact the MEF Community Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.