The Ho Chi Mihn City meeting has been cancelled and replaced with the MEF Q1/20 Virtual Members Meeting
With the unfortunate cancellation of the MEF Q1 2020 Members Meeting in Ho Chi Minh City, we have opted for an abbreviated Virtual Members Meeting to be held February 11 and 12. The meeting will run for 5 hours per day over two days, with the focus of the meeting being the progression of work of the technically-oriented Applications, LSO, and Services Committees. We recognize that the selected times are not convenient for all participants and we apologize in advance.
As we enter 2020, we have incredible MEF 3.0 momentum as communicated in our recent MEF19 releases:
- MEF19 Spotlights Major MEF 3.0 Strides for Digital Transformation
- Award-Winning MEF 3.0 Proof of Concept Demonstrations Recognized at MEF19
- MEF Introduces MEF 3.0 SD-WAN Certification Program
- MEF Announces SD-WAN Certified Professional (MEF-SDCP) Program
- MEF Published MEF 3.0 SD-WAN White Paper
- MEF Names MEF19 Awards Winners
In 2020, our focus will be on enabling providers to innovate with highly synergized overlay and underlay network services, accelerate the rollout of MEF 3.0 certified services powered by certified technologies and professionals, and federate with increased implementation of inter-provider LSO APIs worldwide", said Nan Chen in his MEF19 keynote.
Upcoming Quarterly Member Meetings
- Virtual Members Meeting, 11 - 12 February
- Edinburgh, UK, 27-30 April 2020
- Montreal, Canada, 27-30 July 2020
- Orlando, Florida, USA, 29-30 October (Co-located with MEF20)