Joining the MEF is Quick and Easy:
- Annual Principal Membership cost is $17,250; annual Start-up Company Membership cost is $5,000 (All requirements listed on the application must be met in order to qualify for this membership category.)
- Review the MEF Bylaws, as you will have to indicate your compliance with the bylaws when signing the MEF Membership Application. If your company is planning to make code contributions to MEF, the Code Contribution Agreement will also need to be signed (see exhibit A of the MEF bylaws).
- Submit your annual membership fee by check or wire transfer (preferable). Payment details are included in the application.
After the membership application and payment are received, your company’s membership will be activated and remain active for a 12-month period.
- As confirmation of membership, everyone listed on the application will receive an official welcome email with next steps for new members.
- The confirmation email will also include an offer to receive a 2-hour, online New Member Briefing with one of our senior representatives.
- MEF will create initial accounts on the MEF Members Wiki and send you instructions on how to create additional accounts.